Friday 27 May 2016

Luftwaffe Night Fighters - new aircraft profile artwork book from Claes Sundin






message from Claes Sundin;  " my new Profile book will be published on the within two weeks from now.

As a previous customer of my work, I write to inform you of the possibility for old customers to pre-order this book. In that way you will be one of the first to receive a copy.

This new book you will find:

- 136 full color pages with 124 profiles of Me 110, Me 109, Fw 190, Me 262, Ju 88, He 219, Do 17, Do 215 and Do 217.
- 80 additional illustrations
- More detailed and longer historical texts related to each of the profiles included, by far the best I have written.
- A chapter about the history of the Nachtjagd (the Luftwaffe Night Fighter Arm).
- The same layout and format as with my previous profile books
- Exceptional paper and print quality, in a glossy hard-bound cover
- A very reasonable price, a lot of book for the bucks!
- My best work to date

If you are interested in my new Luftwaffe Night Fighters, Profile Book No 5, just contact me and leave your name and shipping address. I will then file you as a pre-order customer and send you all the information you will need ..  "

or Visit Claes' webshop at www.centurabooks.com

Or to read more about Claes's superlative books and see the printing taking place go to http://luftwaffeinprofile.se




and go here to see more of Claes' Luftwaffe Profile books reviewed on this blog
http://falkeeins.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/luftwaffe-attack-aircraft-profile-book.html