Fw 190 A-5 WNr. 410 012 'chevron + bars' ('Winkel Strich') flown by Maj. Hans Philipp, Kommodore JG 1 (seen in the cockpit) May-June 1943. Philipp was based in Deelen during this period. Three different views of this machine can be found in part 2 of the excellent two-part feature by Philippe Saintes covering Hans Philipp's career in 'Avions' magazine (nos.224 and 225). Note the FuG 16 ZE antenna under the port wing in the second image..